- Law Hub Gambia developed and maintains this website as a not-for-profit database in order to provide free public access to the Gambian National Legislation and judgments. The goal is to provide accurate and up-to-date information. Despite every effort to make it reliable, we do not claim that the information is necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date. However, if errors are brought to our attention, we will make every effort to correct them.
- Law Hub Gambia does not offer professional or legal advice. If you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional.
- Law Hub Gambia team shall not be liable for any financial or other consequences whatsoever resulting from the use of information or data contained on this site, including the inappropriate, improper or fraudulent use of such information or data.
- Law Hub Gambia does not invite reliance upon, nor accept responsibility for, the information it provides.
While Law Hub Gambia makes every effort to provide a high quality service, neither Law Hub Gambia, nor the providers of data on Law Hub Gambia give any guarantees, undertakings or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. Users should verify the accuracy of the information from another source if it is of sufficient importance for them to do so.
Copyright in content on LawHuG
- Law Hub Gambia is not the copyright owner of statutes and case law published on the website and is not able to give permission for reproduction of those source documents.
- Where you are invited to submit any contribution to this site (including without limitation any article, blog post, commentary works, policies documents, laws, graphics, video or audio) you are required by such submission to grant the Law Hub Gambia a perpetual, royalty-fee, non-exclusive, sublicenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any such worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content, consistent with privacy restrictions set for.
- Law Hub Gambia website does not collect personal information about Users.